Lifestyle changes affect many aspects of our lives to include insurance coverage. The auto insurance policy you purchased last year may have provided you with adequate coverage at that time, but is it still current today? By reviewing your policy annually, you’ll know if your coverage needs tweaking or is up to date. At Keslar Insurance Agency in Newmarket, NH, we can help you update your policy to ensure you’re getting the protection you need. Here are a few signs that it may be time to update your policy.
If you have new people driving your car regularly, such as your teen or spouse, you’ll need to update your policy to add them to your insurance. This ensures they’ll get full protection from your coverage. As teens are generally inexperienced drivers, you may want to add or increase certain types of coverage such as liability or collision to protect your vehicle and others against accidents your teen may cause.
A change in vehicles is a good time to update auto insurance. Your coverage should be enough to protect the value of your new car. If you took out a loan for your new vehicle, your lender may require you to have extra coverage such as collision, comprehensive, and uninsured motorist to protect his investment.
Moving to a new location could prompt you to update your auto insurance, especially if your car is at greater risk of theft or damage. If your new home doesn’t have an enclosed garage, your vehicle is more susceptible to damage from inclement weather, falling objects, etc., when parked in the driveway or street. You may want to add or increase your comprehensive coverage to cover this risk.
To update your auto insurance or purchase a new policy, call or visit Keslar Insurance Agency in Newmarket, NH.
Owning a successful business in the Newmarket, NH area requires a lot of hard work. The team at Keslar Insurance Agency is proud to serve the commercial insurance needs of our friends and family, and we look forward to working with you too. Our team understands the importance of business continuity, and that’s why we recommend that our commercial clients have sufficient business interruption coverage.
Is Your Commercial Policy Providing the Coverage You Need??
Commercial coverage is often thought of as a way to protect property and equipment, but there are several features available that enhance your protection. If your business is rendered inoperable due to a covered event, business interruption insurance can kick in to help you weather the storm. When a company is kicked offline, it can cause a domino effect. Cash flow can be disrupted, and costs for repairs and replacements can cause a severe dent in profits. With the proper coverage, your business can be kept alive while you work to get everything fixed.
Whether your premises is damaged and becomes uninhabitable, or your equipment is damaged and isn’t working, the right commercial policy will help you get back up and running while protecting your business at the same time. Don’t let an unexpected tragedy run your business into the ground; review your commercial policy today to ensure that it provides the protection you need. Life can throw a lot of curveballs our way, and having robust insurance coverage is one way to keep your business going through thick and thin.
Keslar Insurance Agency is here to answer all of your commercial insurance questions. It is our goal to provide the business owners in the greater Newmarket, NH area with the protection that they need. Contact our offices to speak with an agent and get a quote.
Preparing your home for winter in Newmarket, NH is vital for staying warm and protecting it. By being proactive, you can lower energy bills and increase the lifespan and efficiency of the home’s components.
- Check Your Heating System: Take the time to change your filters and have it looked at by a reputable HVAC contractor.
- Seal Exterior Wood: The wood trim on the exterior of the house should be protected from the elements. Replacing trim can be expensive, so it’s best to make sure it doesn’t rot, to begin with.
- Check Drainage: Make sure soil around the foundation hasn’t settled because this can create areas for water to pool. Be sure the water is going to move away from the home.
- Clean Gutters: Once the leaves are off the trees, then you need to clean the gutters. When the gutters back up, it can overflow into the home.
- Clean the Chimney: Have the fireplace inspected before you start to build fires for the winter. Now is the time to get new firewood and make sure that the firewood isn’t rotten.
- Test Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors: Winter is a typical time for house fires. Carbon monoxide can also be a big issue because the house is closed up. Check the detectors or consider getting some if your home is not equipped.
- Shut Down the Sprinkler System: Your sprinkler system should be shut down, and many systems require the lines to be blown out. The outside water faucet is not protected from the elements so it can freeze during winter. Take the time to do a necessary drain of the line.
- Check the Trees: Make sure trees are healthy, so they don’t fall on your home or your neighbor’s home during a winter storm.
- Be Sure Your Home Insurance Is Up to Date: Now is as good a time as any to check to make sure your home insurance in Newmarket, NH will cover any winter storms. An agent at Keslar Insurance Agency can help update your policy if needed.
Contact Keslar Insurance Agency to get a quote on home insurance and have your questions answered.