We are pleased to announce that we now offer personal and business insurance solutions from Providence Mutual!
Founded in 1800, Providence Mutual provides personal and commercial insurance protection to more than 70,000 policyholders in New England, New York and New Jersey. As a mutual insurance company, Providence Mutual is accountable to policyholders, and manages its operations with their best interests in mind. The corporate structure allows the organization to take a longer-term approach to market considerations and pricing concerns. This results in a more stable and secure market for policyholders.
Business: As a small business owner in NH or ME, we know how hard you’ve worked to build and grow your business. In times of need, you need to trust that your insurance company will be there. Well, you can count on Providence Mutual. Because that’s what they’ve been doing for our commercial customers for over two centuries.
Personal: Why buy your home, condo and auto insurance from Providence Mutual? The answer is simple. You get the coverage you need with the claims and customer service you deserve at a competitive price. We provide robust options in both NH and ME
When you combine the longevity and value of the Providence Mutual products with the service and expertise from Keslar Insurance, you can rest assured that you and your property are secure and well cared for. If you’d like to learn more about Providence Mutual’s products or discuss any other insurance needs, please reach out to us. www.keslarinsurance.com or 603-273-0953.
If you do plow city or state roads, you need to tell your insurance agent and make sure you have the right types of coverages in the right amounts. Why? Insurance companies look at this risk slightly differently than if you were only plowing individual homeowner’s driveways. Therefore, many insurers DO NOT cover plows that plow on state or town owned roads. Additionally, many state and local laws require you to have snow plow insurance prior to receiving a permit to operate a snow plow for business purposes. Many states have insurance requirements for vehicles operated on public roads that make snow plow insurance necessary.
No matter where you plow, having a commercial auto insurance policy that includes snow plow insurance is important, especially if you use a snow plow for business purposes; it is an essential part of your commercial policy.
Determining how much snow plow coverage to put on your commercial auto insurance policy and what gets covered depends on many different factors; contact your independent insurance agent today to see if you are covered! Call us today if you have an additional questions on your current auto insurance coverage. Feel free to reach us at www.keslarinsurance.com or 603-273-0953.
Here we grow again! We are pleased to announced we have added the products of The Main Street America Group to our portfolio of insurance solutions. We now offer a full range of products for personal and business needs from the company. The Main Street America Group was established in 1923, and through growth and a few corporate structure and name changes, they now offer property and casualty insurance products in 36 states, surety bonds in 45 states and the District of Columbia and annually writes more than $1 billion in premium.
Main Street America offers homeowners, condo and renters insurance, personal umbrella and additional coverages that meet your specific needs. We also provide competitively priced personal auto insurance, as well as several discount programs, which can substantially lower your insurance premium.
We provide all the coverages a small business needs: our business owners policy product with property and liability insurance, commercial auto, workers’ compensation and commercial umbrella.
If you would like to learn more about the products from The Main Street America Group or would like to talk about your insurance needs please contact us at www.keslarinsurance.com or 603-273-0953.
Maybe the daily deposit needs to be taken to the local bank branch. Or maybe you need an employee to run to the local hardware store to get a few more supplies for the project you are working on right now. One of your favorite employees offers to go, jumps in their car and heads out. You are simply thrilled that they are such a team player. This is true! At the same time, you should be thinking about your insurance coverages.
If anything happens while that employee is out on “work business” then you may be liable. Please check your policies to make sure it has Non-Owned Auto liability coverage. This is for a vehicle that is owned by an individual other than the company, but is used on a company’s behalf. It is intended for those “incidental” accidents – such as those that might occur when you send an in-house employee on an errand to by lunch or go to the bank. If you have a ‘non-owned auto’ policy does it protect your employees while running business errands in their personal car or just protect the employer? Non-owned auto coverage protects your company in the event your company is sued as a result of an auto accident that you or one of the employees has in a personal vehicle while on company business. This coverage DOES NOT protect you or the employee personally. Usually an employee’s personal auto policy will provide insurance to the employee, however, some personal auto policies now exclude business use. Also, you must make sure that your limits are high enough to cover you personally, if an accident should occur. Non-Owned Auto coverage is typically added as an endorsement on a Business Owners policy.
These situations could potentially happen to you, and it is important to always check with an independent insurance agent to see what is covered and how to go about dealing with these types of situations as there may have been other options to manage these risks.
We are happy to help. Feel free to reach us at www.keslarinsurance.com or 603-273-0953.
Keslar Insurance Agency, a rapidly growing Independent insurance agency located in Newmarket, NH, has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Insurance Sales Agents.
We seek energetic professionals interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Keslar Insurance Agency will support you by offering:
- A highly competitive commission based compensation plan for uncapped earning potential. You control your ability to earn.
- Flexible schedule and great company culture. Will consider candidates looking for Flexible or PT hours.
- Relationships with major National and regional insurance carriers, all highly rated and respected.
- Leads/networking opportunities available.
- Will provide product and technology training.
- All equipment necessary is provided (phones, computers, databases etc).
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within the office
- Not licensed yet? We will fully reimburse you to get licensed in the states of NH and ME.
- Would consider focused sales in one area for right candidates: P&C (home/auto etc.), Business or Life specialties.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Your success will require you to:
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Prospect and develop leads while continually networking to grow your business
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Have good organizational skills
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred, but not required
- Successful completion of background check
- Ability to pass Drug Screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office and on occasion, in customer’s home or business
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)or Life License
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please email us a resume and cover letter. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview.
HS Diploma required; college degree preferred.
About Keslar Insurance:
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. If you’re willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
Products. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy. These include: home owners, auto, watercraft, and personal umbrella insurance and more.
Keslar insurance Agency 55 Main Street, Suite 222. Newmarket, NH 03824
Resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: Insurance Account Management
Job Type: Regular
Full/Part Time: Full Time and Part time candidates will be considered. Flexible schedules for ideal candidates.
Compensation: Commission with bonuses.