One of the pillars of personal finance, deserving of consideration in every home, is life insurance. While facing the reality of our demise is often a difficult task, the well-being of our loved ones after our passing is a crucial matter that cannot be overlooked. Acquiring a life insurance policy simplifies this decision and reduces uncertainty about the future. Here are a few things you need to know about life insurance
- If you have loved ones depending on you financially, life insurance is essential. Life becomes difficult on dependents upon your demise. It is vital to address these concerns with your insurance agent. At Keslar Insurance Agency, we analyze each client individually to come up with a policy that meets their concerns.
- Life Insurance is about financial obligation alone. Life insurance provides the policyholder and their loved ones peace of mind. The demise of the breadwinner weighs heavily on his dependents. Such concerns as school fees, unpaid medical bills, or funeral expenses may be a significant burden on your loved ones. Do not let the worries of the future prevent you from enjoying life in Newmarket, NH.
- Life insurance is a contract. Benefits are paid only to those who are affected by your demise.
- This policy is a risk management tool.
- Life insurance has two broad categories, term and permanent. Term insurance is paid based on the insured dying with a particular of time say 10, 20, or 30 years. Our agents at Keslar Insurance Agency will advise on whether to take up the term or permanent insurance policy based on your circumstances.
- The cost of life insurance varies based on the insurance company.
- Determining your optimal life insurance policy is not difficult. Our insurance agents will work closely with you to come up with a policy that meets your needs.
- It is alright to seek help in preparing for your death.
- Always ask about your options when you need to cancel an insurance policy.
- Familiarize yourself with major insurance terms.
Please feel free to contact our insurance agents at Keslar Insurance in Newmarket, NH for further information.